Chateaux Dining Chair Antique White
Finished in a cream antique painted finish this French dining chair offers a very elegant look. It would suit well a Hamptons style dining room and or a semi-formal dining setting. Upholstered in a gorgeous floral fabric with orange embroidered flowers the fabric really sets off the graceful lines of this chair.
The top of the chair features an ornate carved top with scalloped shaped features, cabriole legs, scroll feet and sweeping curves in the design. These qualities give it a classic French provincial and Louis XV style quality.
Fabric and finish
For the fabric selection, we can supply fabric samples and our designer can visit your home to give design options that match and enhance your current interior. You can also send a photo of your interior to help us select the best fabric for your dining chairs. The finish of this chair can be in walnut timber finish, antique white or in any painted finish.
- Carved in Italy
- European beech timber frame
- Timber or painted finish available
- Any fabric, various upholstery options soft, medium, firm or fully sprung seat
- Hand polished so we can match your original table or other furniture items
- Light antiquing in timber finish
12-18 weeks (unless in stock).