French Armchair in Louis XVI Style
A refined frame chair design in Louis XVI style, this French armchair has a detachable cushion, detailed carving and a walnut finish. The sides of the chair are fully upholstered.
- French cabriole legs
- Carved detailing on frame
- Scroll carving and scroll foot
- Scalloped apron with carved bead
- Curved arm and small padded section
- Style: French provincial armchair design
- Sophisticated luxury style
- Type: accent chair, loungeroom chair, bedroom chair
- Historical style: French, Louis XVI chair
- European beech timber frame
- Antique walnut timber finish
- Armchair carved in Italy
- Custom finished in Sydney
- Armchair fabric: French damask
- Custom fabric available
- Loose cushion seat
This armchair is available in walnut timber finish, standard white, antique white, or in any painted colour. Colour contrast trim is available in any colour including gold or silver, which may incur additional charges.
The price is subject to availability. The price is also based on using the fabric shown in the image. We cannot guarantee the exact fabric as shown in the image. We may substitute the fabric with a similar fabric within the same price range. This chair can be upholstered in any fabric you choose from our huge selection. If you choose a fabric from a higher price range than the one shown, this may incur additional costs.
Delivery time is approximately 8 weeks. Free delivery is subject to the following conditions: Delivery must be within metropolitan standard delivery zones within Australia. Delivery to regional areas and outlying areas may not be possible or may be subject to extra delivery costs. Free delivery is subject to ground level access, any additional accessibility issues may incur extra charges.