Chateaux Dining Chair with Heraldic Fabric
This French dining chair features an ornate carved top with scalloped shaped features, cabriole legs, scroll feet and sweeping curves in the design. These qualities give it a classic French provincial and Louis XV style quality. Upholstered in a striped linen, the stripes bring out the curves of the chair and offer a classic Hamptons style look.
Materials and finish
The chair is quality carved by highly trained craftsman in Italy out of European beech. This timber is the traditional material for French chairs because its grain allows for the finest carving details. We also offer a fine selection of Louis XV European beech rectangular French dining tables any of which can also come in a painted finish.
For the fabric selection, we can supply fabric samples and our designer can visit your home to give design options that match and enhance your current interior. You can also send a photo of your interior to help us select the best fabric for your dining chairs.
- Carved in Italy from European beech
- Timber or painted finish available
- Any fabric, various upholstery options soft, medium, firm or fully sprung seat
- Hand polished so we can match your original table or other furniture items
- Light antiquing in timber finish
12-18 weeks (unless in stock).