French Provincial Dining Chair Antique White
French Painted Carver Chair with Sheildback Design
- Style: This beautiful French dining chair features the classic shield back design with a carved floral motif at the top. To match this motif, the chair has been upholstered in a gorgeous light cream floral fabric with soft pinks and greens. The white painted finish on the chair has no antiquing to give the chair a more modern feel.
- Upholstery: The back of the chair has a double row of piping and the piping design can be varied or in contrasting fabric. The shield back can also be upholstered in cane. The chair includes Louis XV style furniture features including a carved moulding, cabriole legs, floral motifs and scroll feet. It is carved in Italy and finished and upholstered in our Sydney furniture workshop to suit your dining room.
- Finish: The chair is made from quality European beech, the traditional material for French chairs, to allow for the finest carving details. We also offer a fine selection of Louis XV European beech rectangular French dining tables any of which can also come in a painted finish.
- Fabric: For the fabric selection, we can supply fabric samples and our designer can visit your home to give design options that match and enhance your current interior. You can also send a photo of your interior to help us select the best fabric for your dining chairs.
- Carved in Italy from European beech timber
- Timber or painted finish available
- Any fabric, various upholstery options soft, medium, firm or fully sprung seat
- Hand polished so we can match your original table or other furniture items
This product is customised to order. For details on finishes, upholstery and prices, please use the enquire button.
12-18 weeks (unless in stock).