Louis XV Dining Chair Wideback Cane
A French Louis the XV-style dining chair with wide back upholstered with cane. This can also be upholstered with a fabric of your choosing. Finished in a light cream antique finish and a white linen fabric this chair offers both comfort and style.
The chair design in available in either a timber finish or painted. The apron has no carved motifs and offers a streamline look. The feet feature the classic French scroll foot and the top of the chair has a gorgeous curved carved shape.
For the fabric selection, we can supply fabric samples and our designer can visit your home to give design options that match and enhance your current interior. You can also send a photo of your interior to help us select the best fabric for your dining chairs.
- Carved in Italy from European beech timber
- Carved by highly trained craftsman
- Timber or painted finishes available
- Any fabric, various upholstery options soft, medium, firm or fully sprung seat
- Hand polished so we can match your original table or other furniture items
12-18 weeks (unless in stock).