Louis XVI Dining Chair Ovalback in Gold and Green Stripe
A classic French provincial style dining chair with an oval back, cabriole legs, and Louis XVI style legs and Louis stripe formal fabric.
This chair is carved in Italy from European beech, the traditional timber throughout Europe for quality chairs. European beech is extremely strong and yet fine grained so that it can be carved with very fine detail.
Available in any finish. Here the dining chair is in a walnut timber finish, but it can also be in antique white or any colour. The carvings can also have gold gilding trim if you want a richer look.
It can be upholstered in any fabric from our huge fabric range and various upholstery options exist for the seat each with different comfort levels. For different dining room interior ideas see our dining room portfolio.
- Carved in Italy from European beech timber
- Formal, or semi-formal dining style
- Timber or painted finishes available
- Hand polished, finish can be made to match an existing table
- Upholstery in any fabric or leather
- Upholstery: soft, medium and firm or fully sprung
- Adjustable upholstery seat height
- Gilding available as trim or fully gilded
12-18 weeks (unless in stock).