Louis XVI Dining Chair Ovalback
A beautiful piece of French provincial furniture, this dining chair is an elegant and sophisticated look for a formal or semi-formal dining room interior. It has a gorgeous oval back design which looks great at a rectangle dining table as it softens the lines of the table. It has stylish Louis XVI style tapered legs with fine feet and carved rosettes.
Made from European beech, the traditional timber throughout Europe for chairs as it is extremely strong and yet fine grained so that it can be carved with very fine detail.
This dining chair is in the walnut timber finish, but this chair can also be in a painted finish in antique white or any colour. This chair would look lovely with a straight leg Louis XVI dining table, see our dining table range
This chair can be upholstered in any fabric of your choosing and we have a gorgeous range of fabrics for you to choose from. The front and back can be upholstered in different fabrics and the piping can be in contrasting fabric.
- Any finish, timber or painted
- Any fabric, and any piping design
- Add gilding trim, gold, silver or champagne
- Various upholstery options
- Fully customisable French dining chair
- Hand polished so we can match your original table or other furniture items
- Our finish has a soft antique patina effect so that the areas that are recessed have more stain and the surface areas are lighter, this gives a sense of depth that no factory finish can achieve
12-18 weeks (unless in stock).