Provence French Country Dining Carver
French Carver Chair with Sheildback in Cane
This is french chair is customised to order. For details on finishes, upholstery and prices, please use the enquire button.
- A classic French provincial dining chair upholstered in a classic French Provence fabric . The warm colours of the fabric harmonises beautifully with the walnut timber finish and the studs create a refined looking detail.
- It has fine Louis XV French furniture features including graceful curves, carving moldings, cabriole legs and scroll feet. This dining chair would look great in a traditional dining setting and would suit well other timber furniture around the room. Please also see our range of dining tables or for inspiration see our dining room portfolio.
- This is the dining room french carver with arms, ideal for the table ends, this chair is available without arms for along the sides of the table.
Fabric and upholstery
- Can be ordered as shown or finished to suit your tastes. We have a great range of quality leather and different coloured studding to find the right look for you. Leather gives a rich traditional look and is also easy to clean. This dining chair can also be upholstered in fabric for a different look.
- For fabric selection, visit our showroom, or we can supply fabric samples, or our designer can visit your home to give design options that match and enhance your current interior. You can also send a photo of your interior to help us select the best fabric for your dining chairs
- Walnut timber finish with antiquing. Our walnut finish has a soft antique patina effect so that the areas that are recessed have more stain and the surface areas are lighter, this gives a sense of depth that no factory finish can achieve. Also available in white, antique white or any colour.
- Carved in Italy out of European beech
- French provincial style chair
- Suits a formal or semi-formal dining room
- Carved in Italy
- Finish and upholstered in Sydney
- Classic design
12-18 weeks (unless in stock).